Daughter of a late collector

GingerDawn

Sep 27, 2023
Salisbury, MD
Hi! I'm Ginger in Maryland. I'm a new registrant, but I've benefited from reading here the past few months. My Dad had a couple dozen beacons and a few lightbars which I'm tasked with sorting. We didn't share the pastime and it was not an organized collection. At one point a CJ184 literally fell from the rafters!

Through searching for info on Dad's lights, I found this guide by stansdds https://elightbars.org/forums/threa...acon-ray-serial-numbers-a-how-to-guide.80166/ It's fascinating and an incomparable resource. From there, I knew this was the place to be.

I continued researching and reached a point where I could go no further without help. I finally joined the eLightbars community. Before I could even find this new member area where we introduce ourselves, member tsquale reached out to welcome me. He jumped right in sharing his knowledge. I was pleased to learn I was basically on the right track with most of Dad's lights and impressed with tsquale's quick assessments. And his collection is RAD.

I started out completely "unenlightened"; now I'm a novice enthusiast. Hats off to everyone here! I'll do my best to post in the right places, if I have to post at all. There's already so much here! Thank you all for sharing.

Ginger

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETFFMedic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.