Deadly LA Gang Stealing Cop Cars

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Well that's a scary situation.

RolnCode3

May 21, 2010
Sacramento, CA
Why steal real cop cars to go out and build a replica? Just hop in the B/W, run over to another neighborhood, do your drive-by, then a few road flares and gasoline - Bob's your uncle.

50theman

Feb 1, 2011
Virginia
RolnCode3 said:
Why steal real cop cars to go out and build a replica? Just hop in the B/W, run over to another neighborhood, do your drive-by, then a few road flares and gasoline - Bob's your uncle.

Remember criminals aren't always the smartest people in the world. LOL

This goes to show, that these gangs can get any type of weapon they want and no gun or weapon laws will stop them.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
We should be very clear that there is NO EVIDENCE that the gang has actually built a fake cop car. So as far we know, all the police cars on the street to day are genuine police cars.

While I respect that the media is making their story clear, anyone else worried about this? I mean we've all see how easy it is for people to impersonate officers using some cheap e-bay special r/b light and a neon green Honda Civic... now we're talking about a full compliment of police equipment. Hell I wouldn't think twice about pulling over for a marked black & white and I feel like I'm better educated than the general public on how to spot a "fake" cop.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.