Dealers/Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlsson

Jun 4, 2010
Norway
Not sure if this is the right place, but here it goes:

My colleague are coming over to USA feb/march, do you guys know of any dealers/stores/sites, with actual showrooms/buy on sight stores in this area:

NY -> Orange County -> Louisville -> Chicago. He's travelling around and will attend a truck show there. He will be looking for mostly amber stuff/tow truck equipment, but will also consider blue for firetruck installs.

Sound Off/Axixtech/Whelen are the top brands we're searching for, but will consider others as well. I know he's looking for a BIG buy/order.

Any help soon as possible with names/adresses/phone/www would be highly appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
tcfd126 said:
Louisville, KY? if so, galls is about 1 hour south in Lexington, KY.... not sure if you wanna pay those prices though!

Galls has an OK showroom. I wasn't too impressed when I was there for what such a large company they are. They were also out of stock of many things they were supposed to have in stock. It is still worth a stop, but the prices, OMG compared to other places.

Carlsson said:
Not sure if this is the right place, but here it goes:

My colleague are coming over to USA feb/march, do you guys know of any dealers/stores/sites, with actual showrooms/buy on sight stores in this area:

NY -> Orange County -> Louisville -> Chicago. He's travelling around and will attend a truck show there. He will be looking for mostly amber stuff/tow truck equipment, but will also consider blue for firetruck installs.

Sound Off/Axixtech/Whelen are the top brands we're searching for, but will consider others as well. I know he's looking for a BIG buy/order.

Any help soon as possible with names/adresses/phone/www would be highly appreciated :)

Meant to send a PM, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381