deck seperators for low pro bars

shott8283

Jun 2, 2010
Western NY
has there been or is there now, availability of deck separators for the lower profile bars like the Excalibur and Star Interceptor light bars?

i have a star interceptor and getting a lot of white light bleed through the lower deck since these type of bars dont seem to have the separators

i wonder why they never had them, they obviously needed them for the MX7000, they really need them for these bars too

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
I hear you. I have an Interceptor and Im going to make some. theres nothing around for that, we need to get creative!

May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
shott8283 said:
has there been or is there now, availability of deck separators for the lower profile bars like the Excalibur and Star Interceptor light bars?

Never were for the Excaliburs/360's; & not aware of any.

Don't believe so on the Stars either.

Some Streethawks used to have a metal "C" shaped bracket that went over the lower level lights & bolted to the lower outer dome.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.