Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control: State Park Ranger

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Nice looking rides, when they light em up are they Red and Blue, or all one color??

Thanks for posting. :cool:

Apr 28, 2013
New York/Mass
Great photos.

I'm jealous of them having all those nice setups, vehicles and lights. Would love to see a video if you have

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Love the simple graphics. Some consistency in the lighting in the grill of the Tahoes would be nice (ie D8 in upper grill for both).

I understand that some park rangers in the US that do have their fair share of larger state roadways in their districts (where a charger or caprice would fit in just fine), but because they have more of a likelihood to go off road & drive in different terrains than other LE agencies, I think it's better for Park Rangers to stick with just Tahoes & Pickups (and not so much caprices or chargers)

FSEP

Nov 11, 2012
DE
StEaLtH2 said:
Nice looking rides, when they light em up are they Red and Blue, or all one color??
Thanks for posting. :cool:

The light bars are Fed Sig Valors, so there actually 3 colors. lol Red, blue and white.

With the our light heads, its a mix of red and blue.

proudfirefighter said:
Great photos.
I'm jealous of them having all those nice setups, vehicles and lights. Would love to see a video if you have

Sadly, I don't... But I do need to go see DNREC about something soon... So I might be able to get one...

pdk9 said:
Love the simple graphics. Some consistency in the lighting in the grill of the Tahoes would be nice (ie D8 in upper grill for both).

I understand that some park rangers in the US that do have their fair share of larger state roadways in their districts (where a charger or caprice would fit in just fine), but because they have more of a likelihood to go off road & drive in different terrains than other LE agencies, I think it's better for Park Rangers to stick with just Tahoes & Pickups (and not so much caprices or chargers)

Personally, I wish they just kept with the tahoes, pick ups and chargers. I plain out hate caprices, but hey what do I know. They get their vehicles from the same bid as the State Police and several other state LE agencies, so I assume it came with the package. Well that and it's prob an admin driving it.

One of the pics is actually of the grill lights and they're not even. They are angled up ward. I noticed that and a couple other little things that really jived my bacon. But overall, I love em.

Troop

Nov 14, 2013
East Coast
Nice photos. That's the first time I've seen DNREC's Caprice. Their vehicles have always been pretty nice looking, especially their unmarked Tahoes and all. Thanks for sharing.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
@thebluesignal

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.