Deputy Chris Dewey Funeral Services - 8/18/10

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Deputy Chris Dewey of the Mahnomen Co (MN) SD sucombed to his injuries on 8/9 received 18 mos ago. He was shot in the head and twice in the stomache while investigating a drunk driver. Funeral services were held yesterday in the Twin Cities. 4 officers from my dept, including myself, attended.

http://www.wday.com/event/article/id/37329/

I haven't found any 'good' or 'compelete' videos of the procession yet, but it took close to or over an hour. If/when I find some, I'll post them. Or, if others do, please share. :)

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Some vids starting to pop up.

15 mins, and he's right, that was only about half of the cars.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
second half of 15 mins, over 9 more mins...

Our car is at 5:28, me in the passenger seat.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.