Detroit police chief resigns

squad 51 fan

Banned
May 24, 2010
u.s.a.ph twp michigan
on tuesday morning 7-20-2010, detroit police chief Warren evans notified the detroit mayor's office for a emergency meeting for wednesday 7-21-2010 for 7:30 a.m., on 7-21-2010 the police chief met with the mayor for 30 minutes and resigned as police chief. Chief Evans cited the current investigation related to officer shooting and killing a 7 yr.that was caught on video tape by a a&e video crew for the program "the first48" . Cheif evans could not be reached for comment.

Well well well, just another step closer for Detroit to self destruct.

Sloppy, sealing politicans are'nt really helping out the cause. This city

has has been plagued with nothing but crooks as Mayors, Councilman

that leads this failing city of the lost. I have alot of law enforcement

brothers in D town as well as firefighters I call friends and I have to

wonder what is really going to happen to them as it seems like everyone

is out for themselves now days and there is no brotherhood there.

This city use to be known as the Automobile Capital, now its a laughing

joke to let people know that you're from Detroit.I once wondered why

Warren Evans would have left Wayne County as the Sheriff and took the

job as Detroit Police Chief, turned out to be a big mistake as I really think

Warren had good intentions for Detroit but was plagued with crooked

politicans.

Jim Rogers

Northern Lights/Sirens

Pods are the Future :mrgreen:

well it was released that former detroit police chief warren evans got caught in another texting scandal this invloving his girlfriend whom is a lieutant, and it has also caught the current chief, because the two were former lovers. as the screw turns it was released today that a 3rd scandal regarding a police coverup related to an accident involving this lt. on monday on this week.

I'm thinking of buying some empty lots in Detroit and returning them to nature..... I'd like to get a whole city block....

This saga continues...now it's between the Acting Police Chief Goodbee (former Assistant Police Chief under Evans) who evidently had a "relationship" with the female Lieutenant who is Warren Evans girlfriend. My head hurts just from typing this post. Evidently Goodbee, who is married with a child, was involved with this Lieutenant prior to Warren Evans. She apparently "graduated" to Evans when he became the Detroit Police Chief. It's like one big Soap Opera that keep getting stranger and stranger.

MOstang said:
This saga continues...now it's between the Acting Police Chief Goodbee (former Assistant Police Chief under Evans) who evidently had a "relationship" with the female Lieutenant who is Warren Evans girlfriend. My head hurts just from typing this post. Evidently Goodbee, who is married with a child, was involved with this Lieutenant prior to Warren Evans. She apparently "graduated" to Evans when he became the Detroit Police Chief. It's like one big Soap Opera that keep getting stranger and stranger.
"don't drop the soap!" ch.7 got ahold of the messages! scott lewis (whom was at fox 2 for 20 years,now is at ch.7) he's digging up more dirt on chief goodbee

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381