Diagram needed for Star/SVP LED flasher

ncranchero

May 23, 2010
Charlotte NC
Doing some armchair engineering and can't find a schematic for the Star LDF398 (S8070-285-1) flasher. Not one on Star's website. Probably self explanatory but I'd like to find a printed copy. Anyone have or can point me to the instruction manual for this flasher?

ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a154_ncranchero_Lighting_FlasherAS8070_285_1.jpg

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
I thought I had the instructions, but can't find them saved in my email. Had the same problem with a similar flasher. I just emailed their service email and they fwd the PDF to me.

ncranchero

May 23, 2010
Charlotte NC
I emailed Star Customer Service yesterday to request an instruction sheet for this flasher. I just received it from them, 7:30 Monday morning. :shock: That's pretty awesome service I'd say! :D Ryan or anyone who'd like a copy let me know.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.