Digital Radio question!!!!!

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
I don't know of a scanner that will do Phase 2 p25 yet.

ful-vue

Aug 16, 2012
Pennsylvania
However, I would note that GRE has halted production and is supposedly looking for a new manufacturing partner. So supplies of their products may be limited.

ful-vue

Aug 16, 2012
Pennsylvania
chief1565 said:
Gre PSR-600 will.

It will do P25, but not Phase 2. As far as I am aware, the PSR-800 is the only scanner that will do Phase 2 at the moment. (There aren't a whole lot of places using Phase 2 yet, but it is out there.)

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
ful-vue said:
It will do P25, but not Phase 2. As far as I am aware, the PSR-800 is the only scanner that will do Phase 2 at the moment. (There aren't a whole lot of places using Phase 2 yet, but it is out there.)

Ok.Thanks for the info.

Then I hope we don't go to p2 around here then.

Unless I find out from Gre that I can up grade the PSR-600 I'm not buying another scanner right away.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benny22

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.