For Sale Docter Plus II Optic NOS/NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaEES

May 7, 2015
Smyrna, GA
I bought a group of old stock MRDS optics from a pawn shop going out of business and he gave me a deal on five of these. I have one left over after mounting a pair on my Glock 34 MOS pistols and one on my rifle on my ACOG and the other as a canted RDS on a long-range rifle. Needless to say these are fantastic sights, but I can't use any more and nobody on craigslist knows what these are. FYI, these will mount on plate 3 of you Glock MOS pistols if you have one, there are adapters online to make these sompatible with RMR mounts etc. Great sight! Here's some specs:

Hunters, target shooters and authorities around the world appreciate the advantages of this reflex sight. After having been mounted thousands of times and having stood the test of time under extreme conditions, the DOCTER®sight II plus is setting standards.

The DOCTER®sight II plus unites

• Instant readiness for action when the protective cap is removed
  • Robust casing made of high-strength steel and hard-anodized aluminium alloys
  • Two-lens high-performance optical system with internal reflex coating,
  • Precise, infinitely adjustable reticle adjustment without play,
  • Automatic control of illuminated dot intensity,
  • Anatomically adapted brightness progression of the illuminated dot,
  • Low construction height, low weight,
  • Easily mounted thanks to a large number of mounting adapters.
Special edition DOCTER®sight II plus IPSC — especially for pistol shooters

• Parallax free distance at 25 m
  • Extra stabilized electronic part for using on pistols

Looking for 200 dollars shipped OBO, I have this for sale on CL, ODT, and now eLb so whoever gets it first gets a heck of a deal!

image2_193.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevieandrew

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.