Does any manufacturer make a partition/window bars/ seats for a CHEVY SILVERADO?

RecElect

Jan 26, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
I am having a hell of a time finding window bars and a plastic seat for the rear of a 4 door Silverado (3500), I think a Tahoe partition would work, but would rather buy a kit designed for the Silverado if possible.

Does anyone know of a manufacturer that builds this stuff for the Silverado? Or even universal stuff that may work.

Go Rhino does not.

Brooking does not.

Setina and Proguard are unclear.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

RecElect

Jan 26, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
strobecrazy said:
On Defender Supply website, they say they use a

I figured the Tahoe partition would work, but I am still having a hell of a time finding window bars and a plastic seat.. ANYONE have any suggestions?

Called Havis, Proguard, Brookings, All said they did not have a solution. Found a place called ACCELL plastics online which claim they make one, but their phones are not working, so possibly out of business?

I Dunno, but I really need to get this estimate done...

RecElect

Jan 26, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Jamey@NNE said:
I believe troy does everything but the seat

You were right, Troy had everything but the seat.

I finally found a seat that would work. It is from Accell plastics. AKA Aedec Pro Straint.

https://www.aedec.com/

Just thought I would let anyone else know who might be looking. Expect a $1000 bill for one though!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.