Does anyone else out there miss rotating warning lamps ?

mdlighting

Jul 20, 2011
PG county,MD
There will always be a place for rotators tow trucks security low budget police fire and EMS departments look what FDNY did adding a rotator back into the light bars on top of their engines I don't for see them going away any time soon

Steve0625

Jun 23, 2010
Northville NY
picone239 said:
Yes. What I miss most is the light bounce off objects in and around the roadway.

This!

Zoe

May 28, 2010
Deerfield MA
One thing I don't miss... People saying how rotating lights are better because they "throw the light around the corners of buildings."

ai1.kym_cdn.com_entries_icons_original_000_006_298_windmills.jpg

THAT'S NOT HOW PHOTONS WORK

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.