Wanted Dome for Visall VP488 (dome stamp LS344)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmd224

Nov 3, 2011
NE Kansas
image.jpeg
I recently purchased a used Visall VP488 "Vehicle Products" 4-beam beacon. The dome is cracked in 3 places.

The dome currently on the beacon is stamped, "LS344".

Questions:

A). Does anyone have a LS344 dome for sale, or know where I can buy one?

B). Are any other domes interchangeable with the above-listed dome?

FYI- I did several searches of forum posts on here & saw the 6 posts about this light, saw 'diggerdug.517' had a light as of Oct.'12 (however that was before he liquidated his store 2 years ago & he hasn't been on here since 2015--though I did send him a conversation message), & I already checked ATC Lighting & Plastics after viewing the post about the '883' lights being now sold on SLClighting.com's website.
Photo is a stock image but looks very similar to my light.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.