Dutch AeroDynic 24SHSP

gtpts27

Silver Supporter
Dutch AeroDynic 24SHSP with new domes.

Though traditionally rare here, a number of them have entered the US in the past few weeks. Glad to have landed one (and a couple more that are soon to be shipped to two other ELB members... hopefully Monday Tony!).

OP
OP
gtpts27

gtpts27

Silver Supporter
Way cool. Where can you find these.
Bought this one and the others from a Dutch seller on Facebook who was unloading his stash. He had several for sale but they were snapped up quickly. I know a couple of other guys who've recently gotten one too, but they were secretive about their source.

Last edited:

Pete L.

Silver Supporter
Very nice. Your collection is growing by leaps and bounds. We already have a famous video dog and
now we have a video cat :cool:

OP
OP
gtpts27

gtpts27

Silver Supporter
Very nice. Your collection is growing by leaps and bounds. We already have a famous video dog and
now we have a video cat :cool:
Pickles and Rodeo don't yet have the discipline to carry a film like Walter can. They seem most interested in being mere "Extras" who walk through the scene to make the background more interesting.

And, believe it or not, my collection has actually shrunk considerably... though, to my wife's dismay, that hasn't corresponded with an increase in our bank account. I seem to be trending toward fewer but pricier pieces.

Mars Light

Yes, you need a PA300E from Taxameter/ FS.
To control lightbar and STOP/POLITIE and has the Dutch siren sound.

OP
OP
gtpts27

gtpts27

Silver Supporter
Yep. Working on lining up a deal for one now. Already have a PA200E but not one with the stop sign switch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaron879
Top Bottom