Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
Need:

Edge frame 70-80" size

Corner modules 6/6-×4

Found:

Looking for 8 clear endcaps

a bunch of black mounts-15+

Whelen 400s any color- no more than $22 each because that's what I can get them for on fleabay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 11, 2015
Tennessee
I have all the parts. I have several Edge light bars that I will be parting out. How many 400 LEDs do you need?

Last edited by a moderator:

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
Still need 4 corners, color doesn't matter because I'm going to gut it anyways. May be interested in extended corners if they fit in a 9m frame, I don't think they do. Everything else has been found.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Still need 4 corners, color doesn't matter because I'm going to gut it anyways. May be interested in extended corners if they fit in a 9m frame, I don't think they do. Everything else has been found.
They can be made to fit with a little bit of work. There's more information here:

Reactions: wilsonbr90
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.