ELS Bar and Sho Me Flasher problem???

Fast LT1

Veteran
May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
Not sure if its me or what, but i wired up the flasher, red to power, black grounded. Then i grounded my els bar to the same spot i grounded the flasher. Then turned on the power and touched the wires of the bar to the flasher and it flashed a couple of times then stopped? Any ideas, the flasher is putting out power, and the els bar works when connected to a battery???

Did you touch accidentally allow the blue/yellow output wire of the flasher to touch a ground...

Thankfully the bar is not the problem :D

I got it figured out! What would happen though if they touched?

SireLite said:
The flasher would die. It happens to quite a lot of able2 flashers if the outputs touch ground.

This.

On the bright side, they are very good about replacing them.

Take a video :D

I have taken two, i am in the middle of writing up my review, and all i can say is you did a damn fine job!

agt0629 said:
New to board. Who makes these lights? Is there a website to view the products?
the dude who posted right above your post makes them... probably why his avatar says ELS... Oh and his username.. :lol:

unlisted said:
the dude who posted right above your post makes them... probably why his avatar says ELS... Oh and his username.. :lol:

This gentleman, is a genius.

Sorry but i do and i dont have a website... i have www.ELSolutionsOnline.com BUT its been under construction (i havent touched it) in 6 months. I have no idea how to make a website :roll:

If you have any questions/need pics vids feel free to email or PM me.

My email is zmihlrad@jerichofd.com

Hey unlisted, thanks for your help, I guess. For the record, I did click on his avatar and it did not provide any a info. :|

agt0629 said:
Hey unlisted, thanks for your help, I guess. For the record, I did click on his avatar and it did not provide any a info. :|
I am kinda suprised he has not entered any business info on his profile.. hmm... (nudge nudge ELS- why not link your FS thread in your profile website spot for now?) ;)

I have to make a new for sale thread... i honestly have been ridiculously lazy lately... trying to get more videos and pics together from other people but everyone who says they will send me a vid, never does.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381