Emergency equipment dealers, I need your information

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
I know most people who post an "attention dealers" type thread are hoping that 20 different dealers will try to out-bid eachother to sell them a single TIR3 or something like that. Not me, I want all the information about your company so I can compile a list similar to the one I did for installers. The main issue I'm having is the greater number of threads in the dealers section. There's a lot of new posts for updated information instead of post editing, and duplicate postings. Since I'm doing this as a side project I want to make it as easy as possible. Here's what I would like to see from all the dealers that would like to be listed.

Please e-mail this information to me at: foxtrot5.elb@gmail.com

ELB user name:

Company Name:

E-mail:

Phone:

Retail/shop locaiton if applicable:

Dealer for: (Feel free to list as many or few companies as you would like)

Specialized service? (ie. Upgrading older Fire apparatus, custom command and storage, ect.)

Anything else? (ELB discount, used equipment sales)

I'm going to try to keep each listing fair and equal but may consider taking input from the general ELB members about "highlighting" a specific distribuiter who provides excellent service/prices or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RetLt2020

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.