ERM's Programmable Flashers

ERM

May 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Hello All,

For those of you that have seen the introduction of our Programmable Flasher Series, we'd like to make a special offer to ELB members. Use the coupon code ELB-ERM to take $15 off of this one of a kind product. Our new series of programmable and customizable products allows you to create your own warning patterns. Its simplistic design allows for ease of programming. Its detailed instruction manual and unlimited tech support make this one of the easiest pieces of equipment to install and operate. Please contact us if you have any questions. We are always here to help.

ERM's Programmable Flashers

Check out the latest review of one of the flashers.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
hmm no price listed...

we get $15 off?

so that means you pay us $15?

:D

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Well, after watching the video and just learning about your product(s), I am quite impressed!

ERM

May 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Jarred J. said:
hmm no price listed...

we get $15 off?

so that means you pay us $15?

:D

Links were placed to the website for the most up-to-date pricing. Right now they are listed for $55. Introductory ELB member price is $40.

With respect to the flash patterns available, we are customizing the product to your specific needs. If our programming does not have the pattern you wish, contact us, and we'll custom tailor the product to your needs. :)

Tony

ledguy

May 20, 2010
New York
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't seem that you are actually selling a product through this thread. Am I missing something?

Ipuvaepe

Jun 25, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
NFD-102 said:
Like LED headlights?
There are DOT-approved LED headlights?

It should, solid state 10 amp relays.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
ledguy said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't seem that you are actually selling a product through this thread. Am I missing something?

Next time, be sure to use the Report Post button instead of replying to the thread. I have moved this thread to the Dealer List section.

ERM

May 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Hello,

OK, I am looking to sell them, that's why they were in the For Sale thread. They are currently $55 each with $15 off to elb members, making them $40 each. The shipping cost is determined by UPS and is a service fee. Your standard $5.95 priority shipping via USPS is always an option too, but offers no tracking.

As for whether or not they will work on LED headlights, I can not answer with certainty. I have not dealt with LED headlights, nor have any specs on them to tell you for certain. What I can answer is that the relays, make and break the circuit to whatever they are powering. If installed between the headlight switch and the product to be operated, it would be the same as turning your switch on and off.

What I can't answer is if the LEDs are connected to some type of ballast or other controller, or if they are connected directly to the supply using only resistors or voltage regulators. Do they seem to turn on like HID lights or are instant on/off?

Tony

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.