Even Bigger Gall's discount

HPD84

May 16, 2010
City of Houston,Texas
yes these are deals to most but all don't realize,most of these items are OLD stock. I bought stuff from them as well over the years and some items were 2-3 years old and the warranty is by manufacture date not buy purchase date,so if you buy a liberty special and it has a 2007 MFG Date..well you only have 2 years left on the warranty,oh and these galls special are usually basic,economy or like the Liberty it has Halogen takedowns and alleys,NOT LED like the new ones :?

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
F'rs. Ordered several things, all stating "in stock." Not a single damn thing was 'in stock.' Rep was kindof a biache' when I called about it.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
HPD84 said:
yes these are deals to most but all don't realize,most of these items are OLD stock. I bought stuff from them as well over the years and some items were 2-3 years old and the warranty is by manufacture date not buy purchase date,so if you buy a liberty special and it has a 2007 MFG Date..well you only have 2 years left on the warranty,oh and these galls special are usually basic,economy or like the Liberty it has Halogen takedowns and alleys,NOT LED like the new ones :?

I was aware of the series and age when I bought, still considered it a deal.... but I will say the site's info was basic at best, you really had to your homework.

Zach C.

May 22, 2010
Southeast, USA
JohnMarcson said:
I was aware of the series and age when I bought, still considered it a deal.... but I will say the site's info was basic at best, you really had to your homework.

Yes you do have to do the homework. But I have found some great deals on whelen stuff. Even considering the series and age. I am planning on buying more stuff from them next week.

Zach

LED

May 25, 2010
New England, MA
They now have dual raiders for $105, and singles for $50, as well as mini phantom deck light kit for $50, Galls brand LED grill light set for $50, and a bunch of cheap flashers and other goodies

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
I really do not need a Liberty lightbar, but for less the $600 for a 8-Head w/ Takedown & Alleys is a really good deal. But after calling they are all sold out, including the 6 w/traffic advisor in amber. Guess it is alright as I really did not need one or have a use for one, but price was good to have it if I ever did need one. So I just ordered the booster cable set for my Blazer and some misc small stuff.

Oh and their site is still very slow, like dial up.

Zach C.

May 22, 2010
Southeast, USA
K9Vic said:
I really do not need a Liberty lightbar, but for less the $600 for a 8-Head w/ Takedown & Alleys is a really good deal. But after calling they are all sold out, including the 6 w/traffic advisor in amber. Guess it is alright as I really did not need one or have a use for one, but price was good to have it if I ever did need one. So I just ordered the booster cable set for my Blazer and some misc small stuff.

Oh and their site is still very slow, like dial up.

Half the time there site wont load for me. I am about to order another vest from them for a spare.

Zach

LED

May 25, 2010
New England, MA
kinnelonfire75 said:
Does no price listen mean it is out of stock?

I also fail to see how they can get away with charging $45 for booster cables and call it clearance.

Thats what it looks like, they are just pulling the price quick. Also yes, some of the clearance stuff is way overpriced. Those old galls brand dash strobes from 1999 have been in clearance for a while and they wont drop the price at all. Led dash lights are cheaper then strobes..

Ben G

May 24, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I tried to buy some of the signal deck LED's that were listed in green/clear. By the time I placed the order, the prices were off the website and they were out of stock.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Ben G said:
I tried to buy some of the signal deck LED's that were listed in green/clear. By the time I placed the order, the prices were off the website and they were out of stock.

they only had them in green/white

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
I just checked Galls and they have at least one blue Whelen Liberty 6 Head LED Lightbar w/ Traffic Advisor. I clicked on the check out and it said in stock, so act fast as it will probably go fast as the last ones did. If this was an all amber bar, it would have been sold.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.