Wanted Excaliber PARTS (new items needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Hey all,

Im currently on the hunt for a frame for a 58" excaliber and was wondering of anyone has one they want to sell??

Its for an ambulance bar im building for my collection, already have domes and rotators, just need the frame and a few other tidbits......but frame is main priority

Other smaller things i need for it are:
Diamond mirrors with the raiser pieces underneath
Power harness
2 dome clips

Budget for frame is $50 shipped MAXIMUM!!!!! (hopefully)

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Still looking for if anyone can help that'd be great :)

Dont want to, but may consider a frame for a 47" bar and then just toss out the remaining parts that i have left

Just dont get it why i seem to ALWAYS have an issue with locating parts, and everyone else locates them quick. Am i the only one that likes building bars??

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
Usually when I'm building a Excal/2100/MX7k/2700/ranger I try to source full bars, or gutted bars, and then strip and build from the ground up.

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Usually when I'm building a Excal/2100/MX7k/2700/ranger I try to source full bars, or gutted bars, and then strip and build from the ground up.

Thats what i was going to attempt to do was find a 58" excaliber that had parts removed, but frame was still intact......already have rotators, upper and lower domes just would've had to find mirrors and power harness

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Re-titled my thread to excaliber PARTS instead.

Now in need of these parts:
Set of excaliber sweeps
Diamond mirrors (with stands)
2 red and 2 blue freeform rotator filters (like new please)
Power harness (length doesnt matter, can be 12" for all i care.....just enough coming out of bar to test functionality)
Set of alley lights

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Bumping this and updated list:
1 red and 1 blue rotator filter for freeform rotators
Still need cable (length doesnt matter)
Alley lights
Mirrors with stand

I do have some parts i can trade for these if i have too.

Just a shot in dark, but anyone know if there was a special mount to use to mount the cylindrical filters in an excalibur??

CD3

May 25, 2010
USA, CA
I have the diamond mirrors unfortunately not the mirror riser for the Excal. these are needed, 12' Bar Power cable. The excalibur frame is also the same frame for the MX7000, 2100 LED-X and 21TR bar too.

Reactions: EHFD_Tower_751

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
Just throwing this out there. I have a new old stock 58" Excalibur NFPA / Ambulance bar. 4 rotators, with cascade mirrors on the outboards, no lower level functions. PM me if you have any interest in the whole bar

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
Here they are. Guess I was wrong. It has 4 lower front flashers and intersection lights.

Attachments

• AB9F5C89-1F09-45E0-8A31-AACC8784D6C0.jpeg
    AB9F5C89-1F09-45E0-8A31-AACC8784D6C0.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.