Expedition Poudre Fire Authority, CO

cbpdogboy

May 23, 2010
Detroit, MI
Nice and fast led light tower...tons of radios! This guy needs to work on his narration skills...a little this....a littlle that...lol!

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
Not sure I would want an instal done by someone who calls LAW's strobes...

Also, that many radios doesn't seem safe.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
that guy in the vid fuckin drives me nuts. any other time i've seen a SVI vid, he just F's everything up...he doesn't even know if it's an expedition or an explorer, and he doesn't know what's really installed on the vehicle, so it just makes SVI (who i think makes nice trucks) look bad IMHO

firefightin6

Jun 9, 2011
USA, East Coast
How the hell do you know what radio to talk in to? :duh: :bonk: :crazy: :undecided:

bunnyfurr

Aug 29, 2010
WA
Wonder who the eff is this guy talking too to have that many radios. Overall nice rig. Bet it rattles like a big dog in couple months once those speakers start to come loose.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
That's crazy. Most radios I've ever had in any unit was 3. A 4 channel VHF CDM750, a VHF CDM1250, and a UHF CDM1250. A hospital around my EMS agency has what they call the MSV or Mobile Support Vehicle which is essentially a command center/dispatch center on wheels so that's got plenty of radios... in the rear of the vehicle.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmoore77

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.