fast five siren

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Which ones? The two good clips I found on youtube have a mixture of Whelen, vintage Federal, and some other brand siren in phaser/hyper-yelp. Is there a specific scene that you can provide for pinpointing who's siren is more dominant in the sound effects?

codemaster

Jun 23, 2012
mississippi
CrownVic97 said:
Which ones? The two good clips I found on youtube have a mixture of Whelen, vintage Federal, and some other brand siren in phaser/hyper-yelp. Is there a specific scene that you can provide for pinpointing who's siren is more dominant in the sound effects?

the chase scene it kinda sou.d like the old able2 siren i had on my unit. it sound like it was mostly the yelp coming from the charger

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
codemaster said:
i its going to be a premier hazard siren or the older model rotan

Yeah, it definitely sounds like a overseas-brand siren.

WS224

Nov 28, 2010
West Tennessee
I could tell they were from out of town as soon as I heard them talking.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.