FDNY breaks up brawl with fire hoses in Staten Island

rad123

Aug 5, 2011
Dixon, CA
That was a good idea the firemen had. :iagree:

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Kudos to the NYPD and FDNY for their actions. And D. Andrews Marshall, you can go fall off a cliff :mad: . Innocent kids, my butt. You cannot expect to win this case of what is so clear-cut by witnesses in the neighborhood and the victimized family that these people wanted to hurt/possibly kill the girl at any cost. A clue....get one :hopeless:

charlie82

May 21, 2010
PA / USA
I love the girl who says "it was really hot water" I cannot remember the last time that the water coming out of an engine was ever more than room temperature. She is probably lying so it looks worse on FDNY. Kudos to the FDNY for helping out.

Klein

May 22, 2010
Texas
Good job FDNY. The defense attorney can shove it.

charlie82 said:
I love the girl who says "it was really hot water" I cannot remember the last time that the water coming out of an engine was ever more than room temperature. She is probably lying so it looks worse on FDNY. Kudos to the FDNY for helping out.

If the pump operator wasn't circulating the water it would've been "hot" or at least warmer than room temp (to plays devils advocate here).

50theman

Feb 1, 2011
Virginia
Klein said:

If the pump operator wasn't circulating the water it would've been "hot" or at least warmer than room temp (to plays devils advocate here).

:nono: There is no way, that water got hot or even warm from using the pump a couple of minutes. Now if they had been pumping for an hour or so I may agree with you that it will heat up.

5-0

:popo:

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
Klein said:

Ha, they should have sprayed the "deface" attorney.

Klein

May 22, 2010
Texas
50theman said:
:nono: There is no way, that water got hot or even warm from using the pump a couple of minutes. Now if they had been pumping for an hour or so I may agree with you that it will heat up.

5-0

Just saying that is really the only option for it to be hot. It couldve been hot for other reasons BUT I think the B in the video is lying. It was probably the friction that had her thinking it was hot. HAHAHA

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Pumpers have been used to break riots for a long time.

-FDs have, amongst others, the mandate to protect property, people, provide help, assist the community, etc. That's what they did.

If you spit in the air it will hit you in the face.

These bullies had it coming and the FD did the right thing.

50theman

Feb 1, 2011
Virginia
Klein said:
Just saying that is really the only option for it to be hot. It couldve been hot for other reasons BUT I think the B in the video is lying. It was probably the friction that had her thinking it was hot. HAHAHA

:iagree: :crackup:

5-0

Ben E.

May 21, 2010
Iowa, USA
We have an AWESOME relationship with our fire department, this is something I would expect them to do if I was in the police's shoes in this incident. Either that or they'd just come rolling up POV and start handing out ass whoopings themselves. Great job FDNY.

Hoser

Jun 25, 2010
Ohio
Ben E. said:
We have an AWESOME relationship with our fire department, this is something I would expect them to do if I was in the police's shoes in this incident. Either that or they'd just come rolling up POV and start handing out ass whoopings themselves. Great job FDNY.

Thats been known to happen before. Always wanted to have a live target with the deck gun :)

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
My cousin used to work in a small town where his only back up was the FD. It was funny to listen to the FF talk about being toned out to kick some ass, they loved helping out and "getting some"... Good job FDNY

Jan 20, 2011
Lake of the Ozarks
Ben E. said:

Happened here before!! lol. Brotherhood...we all stick together!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.