For Sale Fed Sig 51" Valor Lightbar - R/B, with Flood/Amber Arrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
I've got a preowned, very clean Federal Signal Valor lightbar, 51". It's set up as dual color - Red/Blue front, with white override, and Red/Blue rear, with amber override. It works perfectly - clean lenses, super long harness/data cable, and ridiculously bright. It has mounting feet, no strap kit.

Asking price is $950 - I'm negotiable to a degree. However, Valors are huge V shape bars, and they're expensive - therefore, I will not ship. I know this will cost me in it's sell-ability - I'm happy to work with you if you want to arrange a pickup, or for a shipping company, etc. I just can't afford it to break during shipping as my responsibility. I'm in Waterbury, CT, and I'm willing to drive a bit if it helps.

Link to video of functions:

Attachments

• 20200211_150837.jpg
    20200211_150837.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 20200211_150832.jpg
    20200211_150832.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 12

2015-Impala

Jun 4, 2015
NJ
I was gonna ask a question but figured it out. According to building the bat red/white is $45 and trio is 70$. Sometimes they’re nice enough to exchange say red white for a blue white. Atleast code 3 really helped me out. Even changed module sizes. What model is it and what year? Also I’m sure worst to worst having to say buy head may be cheaper then that since usually everything is Almost from a supplier vs manufacturers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.