fed sig LED info needed

doctorkjt

May 25, 2010
Ft worth tx
i have a fed sig 9200 siren control head and the LED light that is active when the slide bar is in the lights and siren position 3 is burned out. its easy enough to replace, but i dont know the voltage and amp rating for the

LED and cant seem to locate it anywhere. its a 5mm LED. any info would be appreciated. heck if anyone has them for sale id buy from you thanks.

Black Hoe

May 21, 2010
Long Island, NY
If that is a FS/Unitrol 9200 siren control head you refer to, I don't think those have LED bulbs in them. I know at one time, Radio Shack sold miniature electronics bulbs but I don't know if they still do. You can also contact FS/Unitrol customer service at their 800 phone number. They are usually extremely helpful.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Black Hoe said:
I know at one time, Radio Shack sold miniature electronics bulbs but I don't know if they still do.

Yes, they have at least one particular "grain of wheat" bulb available still. Part number 272-1092 which seems to be stocked at a few Radio Shacks near me.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RetLt2020

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.