Wanted federal AD4800 aerodynic any color or no domes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an AD4800 aero bar with the speaker housing and hook mounts. Any color or no domes. Needs to be the medium size. the last of the independent rotator aero's. Would like to to have front and rear flashers, alleys not necessary. Thanks.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I'd love to help you, but I have only found 1 in my travels and all my dealings with Aerodynics.

I believe these are very rare.. I will keep an eye out.

oddone

Jun 21, 2013
NH
i have one the motor assembly is apart right now as it needs the gear that motor sits against and has one sealed beam out which i have bulb to fix it red domes with 2 clear sections near center speaker housing $200 plus shipping as it sitsCAM00329.jpg CAM00327.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.