SOLD Federal Signal Arjent SL blue/red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lux Ferous

Feb 24, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
For sale 2 Federal Signal Arjent’s SL in blue/red set up. Equipped with halogen takedown and alley lights. Independent front and rear activation for LED'S. The lenses were cleaned and polished with no cracks or chips with general signs of use. Everything has been fully tested and is in working order. Due to the size and weight of the lightbar’s I would prefer local pick up. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Serious offers, please! I'm asking $225 for each, if the price is to high or to low please let me know, I am open for reasonable offers. I live in Schaumburg, Illinois in the Chicago land area.

Attachments

• IMG_E8630.JPG
    IMG_E8630.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_E8631.JPG
    IMG_E8631.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_E8632.JPG
    IMG_E8632.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_E8633.JPG
    IMG_E8633.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 18

AKunihiro

Nov 23, 2022
Minden, NV
Hello

Does this come with the interface controller so that it could be connected to a 12 volt to 120 volt converter 55 amp power supply?

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Hello

Does this come with the interface controller so that it could be connected to a 12 volt to 120 volt converter 55 amp power supply?
I think you might have a couple of things confused. The SL does not require an interface like the S2 does. A standard switch/switch box will run the SL bars listed above from 12 volt sources. Those can be powered from certain supplies that convert 120v to 12v but it is not common for those to come with lightbars.

This thread talks about powering lights at home.

AKunihiro

Nov 23, 2022
Minden, NV
I think you might have a couple of things confused. The SL does not require an interface like the S2 does. A standard switch/switch box will run the SL bars listed above from 12 volt sources. Those can be powered from certain supplies that convert 120v to 12v but it is not common for those to come with lightbars.

Okie dokies

I am new to this light bar stuff

Thanks for clarifying this. So really, all I need is ti attach it to a power supply?

Waiting fir a response from the author re availability

Thx again

Lux Ferous

Feb 24, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
Okie dokies

I am new to this light bar stuff

Thanks for clarifying this. So really, all I need is ti attach it to a power supply?

Waiting fir a response from the author re availability

Thx again
Hello,

Yes, all you need is to attach it to a power supply, and the lightbars are still available.

AKunihiro

Nov 23, 2022
Minden, NV

Ahhh, ok....yes, I am just learning about these things. So, thank you for clarifying this information for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.