SOLD Federal Signal Jetsolaris - price lowered 2/21/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
The time has come to thin the collection a bit and stay focused on vintage items.

For sale is my Federal Signal Jetsolaris. Comes as shown with no other colors or options available. The domes show sign of use and wear with scratches and crazing. Only one "Jetsolaris" nameplate is included as shown. The end cap filters are two half filters cut down by me crudely from a fullsize end cap filter. NO mounting feet included or available. This has approximately 1 foot of cable coming out from the bar. $395shipped in the USA or best reasonable offer. No full trades, may consider partial trades on vintage items. PayPal or USPS Money Order, cash or certified bank check only. No cashapp, no facebook pay, no zelle. No returns. No warranties. This is a used piece.

Video of the actual bar you are buying:

IMG_20211119_012748885_HDR.jpgIMG_20211119_012755658_HDR.jpgIMG_20211119_012805881_HDR.jpgIMG_20211119_012810792_HDR.jpgIMG_20211119_012819520.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: OliverD

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Bump! Great Christmas gift for the wife! :)
I think she would rather get a vacuum cleaner. It would make a good gift for her to get me....

NCFirefighter

May 29, 2016
Hubert NC
The time has come to thin the collection a bit and stay focused on vintage items.

For sale is my Federal Signal Jetsolaris. Comes as shown with no other colors or options available. The domes show sign of use and wear with scratches and crazing. Only one "Jetsolaris" nameplate is included as shown. The end cap filters are two half filters cut down by me crudely from a fullsize end cap filter. NO mounting feet included or available. This has approximately 1 foot of cable coming out from the bar. $395shipped in the USA or best reasonable offer. No full trades, may consider partial trades on vintage items. PayPal or USPS Money Order, cash or certified bank check only. No cashapp, no facebook pay, no zelle. No returns. No warranties. This is a used piece.

Video of the actual bar you are buying:

View attachment 233243View attachment 233244View attachment 233245View attachment 233246View attachment 233247
325 shipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.