Federal Signal LAPD Independent Rotator Aerodynic w/SML8

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
I have here for sale a Genuine Federal Signal LAPD Aerodynic. This particular light bar was used on a traffic enforcement unit. It features six independent rotators. Four medium speed and two high speed. It also has two front steady burn lights and two front center takedown/flashing lights. The rear features amber end flashers and a eight lamp signal master. One of the Hella alley lights is missing, but both mounting feet are present. Only one of the feet features the LAPD Division number. This 15th Division was the north Hollywood Division. The wire harness is missing on both the light bar and signal master. The light bar does have the proper frame stamping as found on all LAPD Aerodynics. The center black dome bulkhead is broken in the middle. This light bar is sold as is, so please look closely and ask questions if needed. I do not have any domes available. I have never powered it up, but presume everything is functional. I do have a brand new set of original Hella alley lights if needed for an additional cost. I would like to start the price at $400, shipping not included.

I am currently taking offers only, as I am not sure of the current market value. Please PM me with offers and any questions!

***I have no domes available for this lightbar, comes exactly as pictured***

DSC00012.JPG DSC00013.JPG DSC00014.JPG DSC00015.JPG DSC00016.JPG DSC00017.JPG DSC00018.JPG DSC00019.JPG DSC00020.JPG

Last edited:

smitty711

May 23, 2010
California
The two I have owned had a code 3 flasher mounted to the rear of the center flashing takedowns that controlled the center flashing takedowns. they were mounted on the flash shields behind the bulbs. It was also chain driven as well. didn't know they did two different upgrades

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
$400 seems a bit high with no domes.

Best I can offer is $275. It's gonna cost close to $300 to get new domes.
m

Thanks, but current market value begs to differ, for one it's an Aerodynic, two it's a LAPD Aerodynic and three it's a rarer independent rotator version. I sold my last extra synchronized rotator LAPD Aerodynic last Month with used domes for $640

Reactions: Tony P and mugsy87

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheHumanCop

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.