Wanted federal signal led driver model 501903

Status
Not open for further replies.

crocco302

Jan 3, 2012
New York
hello im looking for the federal signlal led hide away driver model 501903 i found 4 leds in a car and have everything but the driver and ive tried looking online couldnt find one

crocco302

Jan 3, 2012
New York
thats fine im just looking for something to make these work because i dont think you could put any led flasher to them but again not sure

13TTPP

Feb 11, 2016
San Antonio, Tx
Hi! I happen to have 3 of those very items if your still looking. I was getting ready to post them for sale say $25 each plus shipping. I bought several sets of those years back, installed better LED's in the 3 light assemblies and used one pair in my POV until I hit a deer. These also power the FedSig hideaways that were a more traditional bulb type. Send me a PM if interested. I still have copies of the install instructions but can't find the 4 pin molex control wires anywhere in my garage. I may have them somewhere and will look again.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 3

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
It's actually a 5 pin. And here's the PDF. And I need to know myself on the amp connector where the red and black go in on those lights. Amp connector is numbered 1,2,3. And there is a rib next to number 1.IMG_0003.JPG

Attachments

• 501903 6 channel led flasher.pdf
    134 KB · Views: 2

13TTPP

Feb 11, 2016
San Antonio, Tx
How's this? That does say red @ the #1 pin. Wilson bought one of these from me if you have any questions about how the work, he can probably answer them.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    260.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
How's this? That does say red @ the #1 pin. Wilson bought one of these from me if you have any questions about how the work, he can probably answer them.
Thanks is there any way you can make the picture bigger?

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
PS will give it the old school of hard knocks try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.