For Sale Federal Signal Legend R/B/A 45" Lighbar with Serial Interface Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 2, 2014
Colorado
For your consideration, here is a Federal Signal Legend 45" lightbar in red/blue with amber rear segments. The lenses & top covers are all clear with no cracks or chips. Top covers have minor yellowing from sunlight exposure. It has complete mounting feet & brackets. A new serial interface module & wiring harness is included. It appears that all of the LED boards were either replaced recently or the bar is well-sealed and avoided any appreciable moisture infiltration. I tested this bar and found everything to be functioning properly except for the takedowns, which may have bad bulbs (I'll investigate further when I get a chance, and update).

I'm asking $320, and will consider offers.

fsLegend01.jpg

fsLegend02.jpg

fsLegend03.jpg

fsLegend04.jpg

fsLegend05.jpg

fsLegend06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.