Wanted Federal Signal PA300 (FDNY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roofsopen19

Nov 29, 2015
New York
I've searched the forum to avoid a repost and found some very old ones. I'm aware this is almost impossible but I'm looking for the FDNY version of the Pa300. The shortened wind down of the manual. Any help would be great.

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
I've searched the forum to avoid a repost and found some very old ones. I'm aware this is almost impossible but I'm looking for the FDNY version of the Pa300. The shortened wind down of the manual. Any help would be great.

Thank You

Even if you had found and old wanted ad, you would need to create your own wanted thread.  :2thumbs:

brasshat

Jul 1, 2010
northern california
I've searched the forum to avoid a repost and found some very old ones. I'm aware this is almost impossible but I'm looking for the FDNY version of the Pa300. The shortened wind down of the manual. Any help would be great.

Thank You
I've searched the forum to avoid a repost and found some very old ones. I'm aware this is almost impossible but I'm looking for the FDNY version of the Pa300. The shortened wind down of the manual. Any help would be great.

Thank You
is this only a nyfd option or would it be nypd also. I might be getting some from nyc unknown if the are fd or pd take outs?? is there anyway to tell by looking at the boxes.

Roofsopen19

Nov 29, 2015
New York
is this only a nyfd option or would it be nypd also. I might be getting some from nyc unknown if the are fd or pd take outs?? is there anyway to tell by looking at the boxes.

Any FDNY Pa300 will be engraved on the silver bottom plate or have a Forward facing stamp on the front of the unit depending on its age.

I want to say NYPD at one time DID have there own Pa300 Mod (Which differed from FDNY as the manual winded up and the FDNY manual mod winded down). But I am not 100 percent sure. NYPD went to smart sirens and now I am not too sure what they use.

Do any of your new units meet this criteria? If so message me please.

CHIEFOPS

Jan 24, 2011
NYC
The NYPD PA300s had plug-in PA mics, horn-ring and manual instant Peak and Hold with no coast-down. I don't think the Wail rise and fall speed was the same as the FDNY's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.