Federal Signal PAR46 Unity LED Spot Lamp

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
Last edited by a moderator:

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
I see it only has a 1 year warranty and the whelen version has 5 year. I would be concerned about that for the price.

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
I found that interesting as well.

billforbush

Jun 10, 2010
Northern Michigan
badge22 said:
I found that interesting as well.

I thought it was interesting that both company logos are displayed, and the application for the product is specifically listed as for Unity spotlights. Is there a new connection between FS and Unity?

Jordan_TCFD

May 22, 2010
Chattanooga,TN, Bryant,
I put a radio in a new bucket truck and it came with 2 Unity spotlights with these bulbs. They are bright, even in the daytime, it put a nice bright beam on the next building over in the daylight.

These seem like they are brighter than the Whelen, but the warranty might be an issue.

Jordan.

elite907

May 23, 2010
Indiana, USA
I bought 1 of these bulbs thru Lone Star Public Safety and it came directly from Unity.

The only issue with them is that they will not fit the older flat back spotlight housing. They will only fit in the newer rounded back housings.

But I though side by side with the SOS & Whelen bulbs these were alot brighter.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.