Federal Signal SS2000 remote siren with head and mic $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

DryHeat

Dec 1, 2010
Phoenix AZ
SOLD (I don't know how to lock this so this is th best I can do)

I have a Federal Signal SS2000 remote mount siren with the control head and mic. Sorry, I don't have any extension cables. This was mounted in a center console under the faceplates.

I tested the unit and it appears to be working fine. The back of the control head someone wrote "BAD" but I can't find anything wrong with it. If you receive it and find an issue I will make it right.

It is $100 plus shipping. If you are in the US it is $10 to ship. Outside the US send me your location and I can get a quote.

I accept paypal.

The control head is missing the rubber grommet that goes over the 3 position switch and one of the screws that holds the bezel in place. I did test it and all the functions are working. (Keep in mind the siren tones activate when the switch is slid over to the far right position.

033.JPG

034.JPG

035.JPG

036.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

aj4vs

Mar 4, 2011
FL
PM incoming

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
I'm the drop down menu where you chose the For Sale-siren sub topic there is one that says Sold

To lock thread go above the original post and click the button that says Topic Moderation and you can lock thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.