Wanted Federal Signal Streethawk and Vista Domes

Nick7071

Hi all,
I just bought 2 project lightbars that I'm in the process of restoring, a 4 strobe 1 rotator Federal Signal Vista and a 4 rotator Federal Signal Streethawk. The Vista came with amber domes and the Streethawk came with one amber one white dome and I am looking to convert these to police bars. If anyone has any leads on red and blue domes for both these bars it would be much appreciated. Would be willing to trade too!

Thanks

EHFD_Tower_751

Site Regular
I have 2 red streethawk domes, actually 3 but are all outer domes if interested.

Dont have a use for the tradable domes though

OP
OP
Nick7071

Nick7071

I’d be interested in one of the red domes, looking for a blue one as a second , how much would it be shipped?

jdh

Veteran Member
I have some clear vista domes and red, blue and clear filters for the strobes. I also have a bunch of upper strobes and power supplys.

LenH

Silver Supporter
Hi all,
I just bought 2 project lightbars that I'm in the process of restoring, a 4 strobe 1 rotator Federal Signal Vista and a 4 rotator Federal Signal Streethawk. The Vista came with amber domes and the Streethawk came with one amber one white dome and I am looking to convert these to police bars. If anyone has any leads on red and blue domes for both these bars it would be much appreciated. Would be willing to trade too!

Thanks
I ha e red and blue filters and clear upper domes. Also have center rotator stationary amberwhit filters and mirror sets.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tardy
Top Bottom