Federal Signal SW-300 legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob K

Jul 27, 2019
Canada
Hello again everyone.
I currently have a SW300 from Federal Signal and I am in need of new plates for what each switch does. I am aware there is a sticker sheet that you put on these white inserts to identify its function, so I was wondering if anyone has the legends themselves or the inserts with a name on it already or both.

In order from left to right, I will be having it as:
1. Rotating lights 2. Left alley 3. Right alley 4. Takedown 5. Rear work lights 6. Aux 1

So I need the Left alley, and rear work lights legends.

Attachments

• controlheads.jpg
    controlheads.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Jacob K

Jul 27, 2019
Canada
let me check my sheets and see what i have
Thanks so much!
I will also take the ones I have already (Rotating lights, right alley, takedowns and aux 1) because I am thinking about 3d printing my own inserts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.