Federal Signal TouchMaster Delta siren with Hand mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DryHeat

Dec 1, 2010
Phoenix AZ
I have several (18 as of the posting of this listing) Federal Signal Touchmaster Delta sirens complete with the hand mic shown. All are very clean units and bench tested.

Price is $80 plus shipping. I can ship one for $10 in the US. For more than one email or PM me and I can figure out the best rate to you.

I take paypal and can quote international shipping, just ask for a quote.

I havent been on in a while so still getting up to speed on changes here. So it may take me a while before I get my setting set up to forward me a notic of a reply. I dont check in very often so it may take a few days to get a response if it does not send me a notice of a reply on the site.

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Ditto!

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Payment sent for one of the Touchmaster Deltas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhaberny

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.