Federal Signal Visabar pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown_Vics

Aug 30, 2010
Southern Arizona
What do Federal Visabars usually run? Or what's a good price? I was offered a really nice one about a 8 on a 1 to 10 scale 10 being best. For $700. With both lights ,domes mounting feet and bracket and a chrome speaker. Is this a good price? It works!

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
No, that's high. I'd say $300 for a really nice one is good.

May 21, 2010
Western Montana
$200 to $300 if the bar, speaker and retaining bands are not dented up; everything works (inlcuding the speaker); the domes are not cracked, chipped or crazed; it has mounting legs/feet; it has the black Visibar endcaps; and legible manufacturing tags. I recently restored one to near mint condition for another collector for $475, but it included several NOS parts. I usually pay between $80 and $120 for those in average condition, so probably wouldn't go above $250 for the one you're being offered.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.