Wanted Federal Signal Vision SL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2016
NY
Checked into this and because it was modified, the lightbar does not properly function.

So I'm still in search of a Vision SL and will pay good $$$$.

Dec 13, 2016
NY
Still looking for a Vision SL, will pay good money. Please note I'm interested in a complete Vision SL with all pods not the LVMPD model.

CAPTAIN 58

Feb 10, 2017
Drexel hill pa
I was suckered into one of those LVMPD bars and every time I start my truck it beeps like crazy until I hit reset 5 times and siren only does manual and air horn but it's not all that bad I can program alot of patterns

Dec 13, 2016
NY
Yes, my friend also got one off eBay where someone added the additional center pod light and messed up the entire light bar. Even the techs at Federal Signal confirmed it was basically a $800 paper weight. So I'm trying to find a full Vision SL with all pods, not A LVMPD add on.

Jun 1, 2010
Mobile, AL
With the lvmpd models, is it possible to add the center module to where the bar works correctly? I used to restore the old visions, but I got out of it before the lvmpd models went up for sale. Just curious if there was any information on them. Thankfully mine were all the first gen visions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.