Wanted Federal Signal Vista parts

Pat_Hogle

Sep 23, 2010
New York, USA
Currently looking for 4 amber rotator filters for a Federal Signal Vista bar. I am also interested in 4 of the lower level strobe reflectors and 6 of the lower level clear filters/diffusers.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Currently looking for 4 amber rotator filters for a Federal Signal Vista bar. I am also interested in 4 of the lower level strobe reflectors and 6 of the lower level clear filters/diffusers.
You can actually make your own lower strobe reflectors.
Pull the contacts out and take a 1" hole saw and drill out where the circle is.
Then use pop-in strobe bulbs. Will need to take a sharp utility knife or razor blade and cut the rubber on one side the strobe bulb flat so it will fit flush to the bottom of the reflector. Careful don't cut the wires. And they will pop right in.

Pat_Hogle

Sep 23, 2010
New York, USA
Thanks for the advise. I was considering doing that if I couldn't find the actual reflectors. I have a few spares of for the halogen reflectors.

Main thing I need are the filters for the rotators.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Thanks for the advise. I was considering doing that if I couldn't find the actual reflectors. I have a few spares of for the halogen reflectors.

Main thing I need are the filters for the rotators.
I believe they are still available through FedSig. Pm sent too.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Hey Pat,
You get those parts?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.