Not open for further replies.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
is this what your strobes look like?

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
No, that's not a ricochet strobe. Ricochet strobe is actually a GS-5 strobe.

They should still be available from Federal. I got some not too long ago. They are pricey though, at 10 bucks a piece.
Eric not according to the post here http://www.ebay.com/itm/Federal-Signal-Vista-Strobe-Head-Assembly-for-Ricochet-Supply-FREE-SHIPPING-/251589511441?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a93e74911

And the ones I have are like these old style which I have some red/blue left.

clear Vista domes mounted done.JPG

Here's a better picture of old style http://www.ebay.com/itm/Federal-Signal-Vista-Strobe-Tube-and-Reflector-Assembly-/191444811683?pt=BI_Security_Fire_Protection&hash=item2c92ffffa3

Last edited by a moderator:

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Yeah I know that's why asked which ones he had. I have old style colored filter for the top strobes.

But it sees you and I are talking to each other. Don't know where the OP is on this.

Last edited by a moderator:

gtcougar

Nov 15, 2014
Missouri
I HAVE THE new STYLE RICOCHET . The old style has 2 screws to hold them on The New ricochet CLIPS On . I have called F.S They are no longer available Have tried EVERY WHERE. HELP !!!!

Reactions: chief1562

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
I HAVE THE new STYLE RICOCHET . The old style has 2 screws to hold them on The New ricochet CLIPS On . I have called F.S They are no longer available Have tried EVERY WHERE. HELP !!!!
Thanks for replying. Now I know which ones you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.