For Sale Federal smart siren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeman403

Mar 8, 2016
Cleveland Missouri
Federal Signal

This is a new federal smart ss2000 has never been installed I decided to go a different route in my personal vehicle. This unit sells for 1200.00 on the online stores. This is a complete unit and will control everything. Never been installed I only un boxed for pictures

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 36

LLS

May 23, 2010
NYC

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
and these usually sell here for around $200-250; just food for thought

crazytaxi1000

Sep 2, 2014
California
smart sirens sell for 150-250 here, as another member listed here. I sold mine on here several months ago for around $150. Just so you know, good luck selling.

LLS

May 23, 2010
NYC
Not trying to show you up, but I see your new here, and may not know what the used value is.

okc_f150

Oct 3, 2013
Oklahoma City
It is not used it is a brand new unit with original box and papers. It has never been installed only taken out for pictures

It's still an old unit. It being NOS adds about $50 to $100 to the value, but nowhere close to $750. I bought and sold one last year in perfect condition for $200 shipped. The SS is great, but they are easy to get ahold of and didn't appear to hold their value. Just letting you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benny22

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.