FEDSIG Legend LED/Halogen Lightbar

CodeMan

Dec 27, 2012
Central Florida
Greetings,

I had a question on the Legend LED/Halogen lightbar. Ive looked all over for a list of the dealer installed flash patterns. or videos on the old flash patterns.

Any one here have that info?

Thanks in advance,

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
CodeMan said:
Greetings,

I had a question on the Legend LED/Halogen lightbar. Ive looked all over for a list of the dealer installed flash patterns. or videos on the old flash patterns.

Any one here have that info?

Thanks in advance,

Try this.http://fedsig.com/docs/2562365H_H0_EN.pdf

Go to page 16 and it tells what the flash patterens are.

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
I like Pattern 9 in the video. Only problem is I can get that on my bar. I have the Legend with hot feet and cant seem to access this one with my serial interface box. Any ideas? I know alittle off topic, Sorry.

DaCityPolice

May 23, 2010
Washington, DC
ffjwhite said:
I like Pattern 9 in the video. Only problem is I can get that on my bar. I have the Legend with hot feet and cant seem to access this one with my serial interface box. Any ideas? I know alittle off topic, Sorry.

Based solely on my experience with changing patterns in a lot of cars of various years (2007s-2014s) that have Legends and Valors, FedSig seems to change the patterns on different generations of the bars. I didn't care enough to see if there are actually version/generation numbers on the SIM or in the bars. The best way to figure out what patterns you've got and which look best is to just cycle through them all.

Oh, and it all seems like the bars sometimes have different patterns (subtle differences) when they're used on different modes. Of course, that might just be my imagination.

CodeMan

Dec 27, 2012
Central Florida
My bar has 25 led reflectors and two front halogen TD's and two halogen AL's. No hot feet..

And my patterns most are very slow.

Last edited by a moderator:

CodeMan

Dec 27, 2012
Central Florida
Last edited by a moderator:

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.