FedSig Vision SLR now on FS configurator

Quentin

May 21, 2010
Lancaster, Nebraska
Newberry13 said:
Lone Star PSE has them listed for $2347. Granted, this is the regular mount, no frame mounted alleys, no signal master, and only pods 2 and 6 are multi color.
http://www.lonestarpse.com/federal-signal-vision-slr-multi-color-led-lightbar.html

A fully loaded version would run you $4002. Personally I don't need the signal master, as no agency around here has them. So, the average driver would have no clue what they are. That'll knock $360 off of the price. Damn, now I need to convince the wife that I need a $3642 lightbar. If you guys (and ladies) don't hear from me in more then a week, call the Phelps County Sheriff's Office because my wife murdered me! :rotfl: :missing:

if your spending that kinda of money, you mite as well go all out ;)

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
I find it interesting that my FedSig rep doesn't have pricing on this thing yet, and states it isn't quite orderable yet but everyone seems to now have it available. Odd.

I've a feeling this bar can be had under the right circumstances for $2500 in a decent configuration.

I still want to know what the "V" controller is, and what the "integrated" siren option is.

Surely there must be a complete "system" similar to the halogen "Premium Vision" I have now.

cory y

May 21, 2010
Update....

Due to the Weather issues and the fact the new Visions still technically havent been "released" yet... the bar i have ordered is being throughly Tested by the FedSig engineers prior to shipping... Ive been informed to check in sometime this week.

Quentin

May 21, 2010
Lancaster, Nebraska
cory y said:
Update....

Due to the Weather issues and the fact the new Visions still technically havent been "released" yet... the bar i have ordered is being throughly Tested by the FedSig engineers prior to shipping... Ive been informed to check in sometime this week.

there go my hopes :'(

I was hoping you would have like 50 new photos and like 20 videos ready by today ;)

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
FGS said:
I was looking around on youtube when I found this vid.

Nothing new, that's been around a couple months.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.