For Sale Feniex 4200 Datalink W/ Storm Pro 200W and Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFDGoss20

Jan 14, 2017
Central Pennsylvania
I am selling my Feniex 4200 Data Link system. Recently removed from my Tahoe in great functioning condition.

Included is:
-Main 4200DL System
-Control head with Havis bracket and bail bracket
-Bluetooth Module
-Storm Pro 200 watt unit
-PA mic with clip
-Legend sheet
-3 CAT5 cables

All of this equipment purchased new from a dealer would cost over $700, not including any tax or shipping. I am asking $625+shipping costs. Local pickup is welcome as well. Please PM me if interested with your zip code and I can give a shipping estimate. I accept PayPal, money orders, or cash if doing a local pickup.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20201030_165136.jpg
    20201030_165136.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 38

Da-Sarge

Feb 27, 2020
Canada
What does the bluetooth control? Theres an app i assume you can control all the functions directly from the app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.