feniex 4200 mini and fusions

Need some tech help with this. I was told this would work, but not the best when it comes to this kind of stuff. I want button one just to flash amber...easy. I set my flash pattern, have the green wire which is button one tied into the positives of the light head. Easy and done.

This is where I can't figure it out. So say I want the lightheaded (Fusions) to flash dual color. How do I go about doing this? Is this possible?? Or do I need to literally scroll through all of the patterns using the momentary feature. I'd like to have button 2 programmed to flash dual color. I'm obviously missing a step and need a little nudge.

thanks

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
You hook the red wires up to button 2 after setting it to a dual color flash pattern

I did that. I set the first one up, it worked great, just flashed amber. Then, I switched the flash pattern up to what I wanted for button 2 (dual color), and tied that wire with red wires. When I power button 2 on, it just flashes what button one is set on, amber.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
25CK117

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.