Feniex 4200 vs cencom gold

fire58fighter

Jun 3, 2013
mass
So not sure if I am in the right one, but I was wondering which one do u guys like better? The feniex 4200 or the cencom gold. I am looking for opinions I have a gold but thinking of going to a 4200, so some input would be nice, please and thank you.

okc_f150

Oct 3, 2013
Oklahoma City
I installed a Cencom Gold a few months back in my truck. I had hell with it. The instructions are confusing and there are a million wires and only a handful of inputs. On the other hand, the 4200 took about an hour to fully wire in and program. The software is very simple to use, there are more outputs than Hatzolah could fill up, and the interface is just prettier IMHO.

Plus, with the embedded HLF you get an extra product with the controller. You can also use the various inputs and outputs to control your entire vehicle.

Hands down, price and function, looks and ease of installation, the 4200 wins the game for me.

Reactions: Tom@Feniex and Hoff

Tom@Feniex

May 21, 2015
Austin, Texas
Hands down my favorite system to use is the 4200. Not because I'm an affiliate with Feniex but I personally had to wire up several different manufacture controllers and it was just too much for me to deal with. 4200 is as simple as grabbing your input wire to the output of the 4200, then program!. Easy peasy! :D

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.