Feniex Avatar

jhallgren22

Sep 8, 2013
Norton, MA
Bringing up a slightly old thread. Love the black bar, now i might have to get one for work on the new truck. I love the sleek look and for the cost these bars look bright. Ive watched Strobes N More videos on this and all the whelen bars and I swear this must be brighter, although it won't look it compared to a larger light head. :hail: :hail: :hail:

Kd8bao

Mar 8, 2012
Independence, Ohio
Here is a video at night with the avatar 47. Starts in dim mode then second half goes full. Silly bright in both modes

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Kd8bao said:
Here is a video at night with the avatar 47. Starts in dim mode then second half goes full power

Man that dim mode REALLY works on that avatar! :dielaugh:

Wrong video... lol but great one of the 4200 headlight flasher

Kd8bao

Mar 8, 2012
Independence, Ohio
FEVER said:
Man that dim mode REALLY works on that avatar! :dielaugh:

Wrong video... lol but great one of the 4200 headlight flasher

Haha. Right! Yeah its fixed now

I was hoping I got it before anyone saw. Haha

Other link is goofy. Try this one

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeystoneDiesel

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.