Feniex Cannon 360 RW BW ****FOUND****

Status
Not open for further replies.

UndercoverVLS

Jun 1, 2010
NY
I really just need a 360 to see if they will benefit me since im having no luck with the 120s. I have 120's and while they are bright, they do not fill the taillight housing at all. The light from the lighthead is pretty much what you see. Im hoping 360s will do the trick and still give me bright warning to the rear so im looking for 360s in RW and BW. Will trade RA, BA, in brand new condition.

** Ill also be interested in almost any color, used, single 360.....I need one just to see if they will work for me in my housing before I buy.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.