Feniex Cannon Idea & Help ('12 Charger)

slash9dotnet

Feb 2, 2012
Conneaut, Ohio
I just ordered a pair of red/amber Feniex Cannons and I'll be adding them to my reverse light housings on my '12 Dodge Charger. I'm trying to think of a useful way to take advantage of the 3 different modes... Or at least 2 of them - Here's an idea I came up with:

I'd like to have a fairly aggressive warning pattern while responding but when I put the car in park, switch to a slower pattern. Clearly I'd have to find a way to get some kind of signal to make them switch but does anybody know of how I could go about doing that? The majority of the fuses, etc., are in the trunk of the Charger so that may be a bit of an advantage.

Any upfitters that have experience with Chargers have any knowledge?

Thanks!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
You would just put whatever pattern on a mode that overrides the other.

slash9dotnet

Feb 2, 2012
Conneaut, Ohio
what he said. the trigger wire will be where the console is at. I'd have to look at the upfitters guide to tell you which one but just used it on a 2015 charger.
That would be awesome. I wasn't actually sure that there was a wire just for a Park signal. And as long as the colors were same with the '15+ as the '11-'14, I'll be golden.

TLE911 LLC.

Jan 2, 2016
Nebraska
there not the same. however looking back its going to be the 24-way connector. the p/n switch sense will either be brown w/ yellow stripe or brown w/ tan stripe. find wire that matches description. take multimeter, black to ground and red to the wire. with vehicle in run position you should receive a positive reading. place car in drive and reading should drop to 0. if you find thay, then that's the wire you want.

Reactions: slash9dotnet

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
25CK117

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.